Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Finals

This is the worst finals week I have had yet. This whole week has just flown by and I feel like I don't have enough time to do anything. At least I have one project out of the way, although I'm not exactly sure how well I did. I will just be glad when its Friday and I can watch tv without feeling like I should be doing something. That will be awesome and I have it all planned out. After my portfolio crtique, I'm going to 7-11 and grabbing some Mint Chip Haagen Dazs ice cream, going home, sitting on the couch and watching tv all day long. I'll pretty much have the house to myself because two of my roommates will be going home, and the other will probably go out somewhere. It will be me and my old friend the television.

Did I already mention how excited I am, because I'm excited.

No comments: