Monday, August 27, 2007

Last Week

So this is the last week of classes and I'm really starting to feel the pressure. I have a lot to do before finals week rolls around. Before this week, I was fine. I was really calm, and I figured I had enough time before the end of the term to do everything I need. However, now I fear that I may have been mistaken. I still have a ton to do and I don't know if I made enough time for myself to finish everything. I just can't wait for 11 on Sept 7th, because after that, I will be able to breathe, relax, watch tv, hang out with my friends, basically become a normal person again. However, the end of this term means the beginning of senior year, which I don't know if I'm ready for. And if I think this term is bad, I don't know what I will do once senior collection comes along. Hopefully by that time, I will be much more organized and collected. I will have a schedule that I will follow, I won't be working, so I will have more time, and I will know what I am doing a bit more than I do now. I am optimistic about the future, while at the same time being scared out of my mind. I guess that's a normal reaction for most seniors about to go into the real world. Oh well, let me just get past this week and I will think about that some other time.

Right now, my goal is 11 in the morning on Sept 7th.

No comments: