Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 8

I can't believe it's already week 8. This summer has completely flown by. Although it wasn't nearly as fun as last summer, since I have so much work to do, it wasn't too bad. Once my roommate takes her MCAT, things may pick up a little. She has a lot of "I'm done with my MCAT" celebrating to do, so she has a lot of plans. We'll see how much of that I can participate in. I know there is one thing that I have to do, go to Dorney Park, which is a water park in the area. I haven't been able to go to the shore yet, and I don't forsee a time that I will be able to go, so I decided that I'm going to get some water and sun somehow. I still want to go to the beach, but that may have to wait until I go home for break.

I'm a little scared that the term is almost over. I have so much work to do. I have six garments to make for sportswear, two portfolios for Fashion Presentation Drawing, and prepare for my exam in Finance. I think I will be able to handle most of the work, but I may have a couple of burnouts before the term is over. We shall see. Hopefully, I will be able to organize myself and get things done.

No comments: