Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Week of Summer

So this is the first week of classes for the summer term. This will be my second summer here at Drexel. Hopefully it will be as nice as my first one. I thought it would be terrible, but really it wasn't too bad.
My roomates and I went on adventures, since the classes in the summer tend to be easier, and most people don't have classes on Friday. We went to the shore and to the Aquarium, had a good time in the city for the 4th of July, and took some road tirps. The time goes by a lot faster than one might think. It was a little frustrating to see that my friends from home were hanging out at home and having a good time, but most of them ended up going to summer school for part of the summer anyway. Also, if I were home, it would probably be a lot more boring that some of my classes.
In the end, summer term at Drexel really wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. Although it looks like I will have a lot of work in some of my classes, at least I will be done with my classes for the week by 12 on Thursday. I basically have a 3 1/2 day weekend. That will free up time for this summer's adventures, which may include a 4th of july trip to the shore, a trip to the Poconos, and a couple of trips to NY. This should be a pretty fun summer.

No comments: